[linux-audio-user] Re: Wanted: Singing Capacitor Fix

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Fri Nov 17 12:14:06 EST 2006

LOL

Well after promoting concerts I can assure you it is definitely NOT easy
fun... Especially since you put your name on the poster but nobody knows
what exactly you do there.

As far as easy fun goes... it's simply not very rewarding in my
experience. I'm a pain addict when it comes to work.

The other part, I read that in a book based on Machiavelli called 'The
48 Laws of Power' and it's so grotesque it's actually pretty funny.

> After two years experience as a professional musician (many decades
> ago), I think anyone who chooses that field had better like lots of hard
> work! I think "easy fun" is reserved for agents and concert promoters. ;-)

Wanna join my online community? It's empty so far, probably because
there's no music on the site yet. :) But we could really use some people
with experience in the business there.

http://www.carlocapocasa.com

If you wanna give me your opinion on the site and my marketing concept
(should be visible having a look at the site) feel free! The site's a
work in progress and will never be finished, but will hopefully bring my
music to many people in the meantime.

Carlo