[linux-audio-user] [Completely OT] Help wanted for RTS game

Lars Luthman lars.luthman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:29:53 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 21:51 +0100, Esben Stien wrote:
> The word game limits creativity. We all be walking in 3d space some
> day, in different environments, jumping from one environment to
> another through portals, maybe with their own laws of physics;). This
> is the future of the Internet.
>
> In these worlds, you may do shopping, checking out products, you may
> play table tennis, water ski, walk the mountain, ride a bicycle, drive
> a car, frag friends, etc.

At the risk of sounding like a technophobe, I think I'll still be riding
my real bicycle on real mountains. To the extent that I frag my friends
I'll try to keep it on the internet though. =)

And you really should read "Permutation City" and "Diaspora" by Greg
Egan.

--
Lars Luthman - please encrypt any email sent to me if possible
PGP key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x04C77E2E