[linux-audio-user] Help wanted for RTS game

chris beagles christhemonkey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:54:01 EST 2006

Ok just a quick update, for those who want to apply for the 0AD music idea;

It seems that they are not requiring musicians at this time, i
apologise for the mis-information.
However a sister project of 0AD; "The Last Alliance", is definately
looking for a music director/musicians.

"The Last Alliance:
The Last Alliance is a J.R.R. Tolkien fan project, a freeware,
real-time strategy game dedicated to exploring computer gaming in
Tolkien's mythical Arda."

See here for how to apply:
http://wildfiregames.com/tla/application.html

See here for more information on "The Last Alliance":
http://www.wildfiregames.com/tla/about.html

Again, sorry for any confusion caused,
Chris