[linux-audio-user] usb2200a

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 17:07:52 EST 2006

Hi

I just recieved the monthly magazine from my musicstore and found an
interesting microphone in sE Electronics usb2200a. It seems to be a
studio condenser mic with build-in usb 2.0 interface.

Anyone...

1) ...tried this with linux, and has any successes or failures to report?

2) ...has heard and can comment on the sound of the non-usb version sE2200A?

If the store actually has it in stock, I think I might bring my laptop
friday and see if I can get it working...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk