[linux-audio-user] Linux/Ogg compatible audio player

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Nov 23 19:08:21 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-11-24 at 00:51 +0100, martijn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Once upon a Thu, Nov 23 2006, Jan Depner hit keys in the following order:
> > appears as a removable disk.  If it's supported by Rockbox that would be
> > a plus.  Anybody got anything that is still commercially available that
> > does this (I can't find a new iRiver H120 anywhere - I don't want to buy
>
> same problem here... i think i'm gonna buy an iRiver H10 and hope the recording
> functions will be available in the near future. Rockbox does work on the H10,
> but lacks support for recording atm. And that's the main reason i want such a
> device. Anyways, since there are no other new iRivers from the H-series
> in the stores anymore, its my only choice for now. Heck, maybe i'll help to
> create the recording feature..
>
> if you find something else please let me know...

    My daughter just pointed out the iAudio X5.  It looks like a
possibility.

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69

arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chardonnay in one hand, chocolate in the other, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride'"