[linux-audio-user] Real-time kernel

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Wed Nov 29 10:45:17 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 01:27 -0500, Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
> with patch-2.6.19-rc6-rt9 and linux-2.6.19-rc6.tar.gz.
> Won't boot.  I get various messages... I wanted to ask, is there
> something I can post, and where, to show what is wrong with my
> configuration?

You're doing nothing wrong, that's just life on the bleeding edge for
you.  Every time it looks like -rt is stabilizing the developers add a
new experimental feature ;-)

I agree with other posters - don't try to roll your own, just install
64Studio.  If you insist on rolling your own try the last 2.6.17-rt
release,  it seems to be the most stable of recent versions.

Lee