[linux-audio-user] [admin] maintainership passes on...

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Nov 30 15:15:19 EST 2006

hi everyone!

i'm very happy to announce that marc-olivier barre will be maintaining
the linux-audio-* lists from now on.

let me take this opportunity to ask for a few more volunteers to
moderate linux-audio-announce. get this: for years, brilliant minds like
ingo molnar, robert love and lee revellhave been toiling with the kernel
for a few measly microseconds gain - as a linux-audio-announce
moderator, you can cut latencies by hours if not days. how is that for a
claim to fame? please get in touch with marc-olivier.

it's been a pleasure to participate in this linux audio community for
all those years, and i have profited immensely from the great work done
here! thanks everyone, and i hope to see you around at LAC 2007!

best wishes,

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D