[linux-audio-user] Control path in Om

Yves Potin yves at jazzcomputer.org
Sat Oct 7 07:44:48 EDT 2006

Le 07 Oct à 10:22, Lars Luthman ecrivait:

> I wrote a trivial LADSPA plugin to do that a while ago. It's not
> officially released, but I think I posted it on the old Om mailing lise.

        Thank you very much, that's exactly what I was searching for. I've
found your plugin there :
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/om-synth/2005-11/msg00032.html
        The result is here :
http://www.jazzcomputer.org/om.jpg
http://www.jazzcomputer.org/noise.om
        As, without your plugin, I've spent much more than three or four
hours to do what I wanted without success, and found the solution in 5
minutes with it, I'd be very curious and interested to know how this can
be achieved in the « traditional » way in Om, i.e. controlling in time the
evolution of a filter with an envelope, which seems a somewhat common
use of a synth to me :).
        Thanks again,

Y.