[linux-audio-user] Needs Drums (still)

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Wed Oct 11 16:02:45 EDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 08:33:56PM +0100, Folderol wrote:

> Well I now think I've gone as far as I can with it. There is some
> balancing of levels, a slight delay in the organ LFO so the staccato
> notes have more bite, and a bit more dynamic expression in the 'brass'
> section.
>
> So it now proudly appears on my updates page!

The organ has come to life, the pad is big :)

Now I would like to have a go at adding drums and perhaps
working on the bass a bit (bass drum / bass interaction),
if you don't mind :)

Don't know yet, I would experiment between big beat and house,
but I'm open to your suggestions, of course.

Like last time, I would need a MIDI export and the
Zyn patches.

--
Thorsten Wilms