[linux-audio-user] ot-ish : trackballs

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 12 16:25:40 EDT 2006

Hallo,
Arnold Krille hat gesagt: // Arnold Krille wrote:

> Oh, and forget the touchpads in laptops, they might be okay if you
> have your laptop on your knees but I find them impractical for any
> serious work...

As a Pd user I have to use a pointing device a lot, and I just cannot
cope with my laptops trackpad. I've never really used a trackball, but
I'd be interested to hear how comfortable it is for mobile use where
there's not much space. Say for example in an airplane or in the
train. Is this comfortable?

Ciao