[linux-audio-user] [hit] new tune

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Mon Oct 16 17:12:05 EDT 2006

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 10:12:05PM +0200, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> On Saturday 14 October 2006 17:27, Folderol wrote:
> > On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:06:27 +0200
> >
> > Thorsten Wilms <t_w_ at freenet.de> wrote:
>
> New one
> http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_one_hit_wonder1.3.ogg

That's hysterical. Mix sounds great in my headphones (AKG K240).

Very nice guitar and bass sounds, care to explain how you recorded those?

Drums are odd: they sound like samples (almost impossible to avoid
without using a real drummer IMO), but the timing has some human
roughness to it - which overall I like a lot, but there are some fills
where the drummer seems to be a bit drunk :) Appropriate for the style
though.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com