[linux-audio-user] flash 9 beta

Rob lau at kudla.org
Thu Oct 19 17:26:33 EDT 2006

On Thursday 19 October 2006 16:30, Paul Davis wrote:
> I don't have cable TV and without YT's probably illegal
> content i would never have seen Stephen Colbert finally roast
> the president of the US and the media, would never have seen
> Keith Olbermann savage the US secretary of defense ala Murrow,
> and would never have seen Jon Stewart ridicule countless fools
> who needed to be ridiculed.

To be fair, though, I got all three of those videos (well, the
first two plus various Stewart bits) via Bittorrent.  They were
of way better quality than the Youtube versions, though the only
one that really needed it was the Colbert one.  Democracy Player
would have gotten me all of those if I had it installed.

I do have cable TV, but I would never have known when any of
those things originally aired and was probably working when they
did, anyway.

Rob