[linux-audio-user] flash 9 beta

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Thu Oct 19 23:22:49 EDT 2006

> > >doesnt work on x86,

how long after 32 bit x86 chips came out, did they stop differentiating between 16 and 32 bit versions when discussing them? now that x86_64 has been out about 4 years, i think maybe we can start doing that again with 32 and 64.. so i stand by my claim it only works on computers that you can no longer buy (check the latest offerings from AMD and Intel, theyre all 64 bit)

> works here on amd64 too.

you must be confused, and/or running an amd32 browser without knowing it..