[linux-audio-user] jack_mixer - frist release

Jouni Rinne jouni.rinne at luukku.com
Fri Oct 20 13:34:58 EDT 2006

Nedko Arnaudov kirjoitti:
> jack_mixer is GTK (2.x) JACK audio mixer with look similar to it`s
> hardware counterparts. It has lot of useful features, apart from being
> able to mix multiple JACK audio streams.
>
> Homepage with screenshots: http://home.gna.org/jackmixer/
>
> Download: http://download.gna.org/jackmixer/

I'm trying to install jack_mixer, and - at the same time - create Gentoo
ebuild(s) for it, but I got stuck with pylash: I compiled the sources, but what
should be installed and where? No documentation anywhere...

JR

--
| me at home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |