[linux-audio-user] jack_mixer - frist release

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 10:36:32 EDT 2006

Nice software! Thank you!

I built it but at installation I get this error message:

$ sudo make install
mkdir -p /usr/share/jack_mixer/
cp _jack_mixer_c.so jack_mixer_c.py abspeak.py channel.py gui.py
jack_mixer.py meter.py scale.py serialization.py serialization_xml.py
slider.py jack_mixer.glade /usr/share/jack_mixer/
ln -nfs /usr/share/jack_mixer/jack_mixer.py /usr/bin/jack_mixer
cp jack_mixer.schemas /etc/gconf/schemas
GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`gconftool-2 --get-default-source` gconftool-2
--makefile-install-rule /etc/gconf/schemas/jack_mixer.schemas
Resolved address "xml:merged:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults" to a
writable configuration source at position 0
I/O warning : failed to load external entity
"/etc/gconf/schemas/jack_mixer.schemas"
Failed to open `/etc/gconf/schemas/jack_mixer.schemas': Not a directory
make: *** [install] Error 1

But I can run it and seems to be working. Do you have any idea why am
I getting this error? I'm using Ubuntu Edgy.

Cheers!

Hector