[linux-audio-user] Does anybody actually perform with ZynAddSubFX?

Drucer Ninetynine drucer99 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 02:55:38 EDT 2006

--- carmen <_ at whats-your.name> wrote:

> On Tue Oct 24, 2006 at 08:52:08PM +0000, Carlo
> Capocasa wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been trying to set up ZynAddSubFX to perform
> professionally and while in theory all is a bed of
> roses I just can't get the darn thing to be at least
> REASONABLY
> > stable enough so I would actually even allow
> myself to THINK about going near a stage. No way
> with this pile of junk.

Sorry to hear about your stability related bad
experiences with ZynAddSubFX. I haven't had any
problems with it, but I'm not a heavy user yet.

Is anybody actually still developing ZynAddSubFX or do
we have to get along with the latest release for the
rest of the time we use it?

It's a shame if nobody is working on it. It's such an
awesome sounding synthesizer that it would be a shame
if it can't be used for live shows because of the
stability problems.