[linux-audio-user] habemus videoclip :)

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 13:04:45 EDT 2006

hallo list  !!  :)

these days I've been working with my first video work, it's a simple
videoclip made with a house theme and some video recordings made by a
photo director and me... after some works with audio and photo, I
think this is the natural evolution...

the music theme is made under GNU/Linux, so I think this is a good
site to post a link, the video not so, it has been made still with
commercials, maybe because I don't know very well how to work with
video yet, so I've used the things I was able to use... I've made a
mobile phones version too, 4 freaks....  xD

well, I hope u enjoy this work... the link is this one:

http://perlssdj.blogspot.com/2006/10/x3-first-perlssdjs-video-release-these.html

( I suggest u the download, because the Youtube's preview is awful terrible... )
... any kind of feedback is good, thanks...

B happy...  :)

PerlssDj

--
... visit always  http://perlssdj.blogspot.com  4 cool stuff !!...