[linux-audio-user] E17 - our choice of WM in the future?

carmen _ at whats-your.name
Thu Oct 26 01:32:19 EDT 2006

On Thu Oct 26, 2006 at 11:55:37AM +0800, Chris McCormick wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 02:32:12PM +0200, Leonard paniq Ritter wrote:
> > let the flamewar begin! e17 looks ugly!
>
> Whilst I realise that this is probably humorous trolling, I think I
> can safely say that most people would disagree with you.

the e17 default theme is pretty damn ugly, however. and unless you want to spend 6 months learning how to compress .edje files into .ewz and then pack them into .eapp containers so .ebjx can load them, instead of say making music or using a window manager that doesnt take 106 MB of RAM, you probably cant make a better theme..