[linux-audio-user] Re: E17 - our choice of WM in the future?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Oct 26 02:40:25 EDT 2006

Hallo,
Rob hat gesagt: // Rob wrote:

> In summary: "Well, the command line works fine for me" is not a
> valid counter-argument to "I want to be able to tell my
> non-technical users that they'll never have to use a command
> line."

I'm trying to use it like that at all. As I wrote in my first mail:
Nobody should have to use the command line. I'm just pointing out some
problems of GUI based environments, but they don't make them unusable.

For example even though I advocate the command line here, my preferred
software for doing sound is Pure Data, a *graphical* programming tool.
Some things I can better thing about "spatially" as well.

Ciao