[linux-audio-user] Re: habemus videoclip :)

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:54:11 EDT 2006

Thanx, Carlo  :)

I've tested Dynebolic some months ago, but I had no idea of video... I
suppose I will install it on my harddisk again, and I'll see what can
it do... not very soon, because now I haven't a stable connection, so,
it's a bit difficult to get the new release, but I think I have one at
home.. maybe 4 the next video..

greetings... :)

PerlssDj

--