[linux-audio-user] [Music] The deluge continues

David dplist at free.fr
Thu Oct 26 20:25:19 EDT 2006

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:54:50 -0400
Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:

> Greetings:
>
>     http://www.archive.org/details/TrioForFluteGuitarAndBassoon
>
> Unpeaceful music for disturbed dancers. Another imaginary piece, not
> humanly playable without a boat-load of edits.
>
> Unfit for dissonance-challenged adults. Use with caution. Keep away
> from children.

Dave,

Any chance to hear this tune performed (yeah, this would be a
performance) on the intended acoustic instruments ? I'm sure you know
someone eager and able to put a few mics on spot and catch a brillant
interpretation of this unique piece.

This is rather complex music but it deserves to be played by humans,
don't you think ?

> Best,
>
> dp

Thanks for sharing.