[linux-audio-user] Digital DJ control

greg gkjoyce at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:36:08 EDT 2006

I haven't done any of this myself, but here are the best strategies I've
read about.

1. get a sound card with enough outs to run your pc into a regular dj
mixer and mix like a regular dj.  You would still need some sort of
control surface for transport / effects twiddling.

2. if you want to do scratchy stuff, there's the Ms. Pinky vinyl, and I
think the Stanton Final Scratch works on the same principle.  I don't
know, but they might both be vinyl with SMPTE timecode on them.