[linux-audio-user] flash 9 beta

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Oct 27 14:46:15 EDT 2006

Paul Davis wrote:

> I don't have cable TV and without YT's probably illegal content i would
> never have seen Stephen Colbert finally roast the president of the US
> and the media,

I assume you mean the whitehouse correspondents dinner speech?

"Even though 68% of Americans disapprove of this president... I believe
it's just a lull and like Rocky, he will get back up and... actually
Rocky lost in the first movie..."

Scorching. With Bush sitting only 3 meters away having to listen to
every word, and then he shakes his hand!!!

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com