[linux-audio-user] Music: Running Through The Night on drums

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Fri Oct 27 15:32:54 EDT 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:52:28 -0400
Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:

> Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>
> >Obviously I like percussion and Will explicitly asked for it, his track did, too :)
> >
> And the collaboration was most fruitful. I enjoyed the track, and I
> don't think it would sound as captivating without the percussion. It
> would probably be pleasant, but it definitely gets kicked into higher
> gear with the percs.
>
> Good work from both Will and Thorsten. :)
>
> Best,
>
> dp

Thanks.

I always make it clear that my own percussion attempts are pretty
dire. I am painfully aware that quite a lot could be improved with a
decent perc. track, and am always open to suggestions/collaboration.

Bear in mind that the VERY few pieces on my website with percussion
took many hours to get as good as they are, and represent my best
efforts.

--
Will J G