[linux-audio-user] flash 9 beta

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Oct 28 12:12:51 EDT 2006

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:57:17 -0400
Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 11:40 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> > Personally I find it comforting to occasionally hear from an American
> > who is mortified at the way their country is run. That the person in
> > question is a senior Linux Audio developer lends weight to the point
> > being relevant to Linux Audio Users.
>
> as said developer, i apologize for introducing the issue. it really has
> nothing to do with LAD or LAU, and i should have kept my mouth shut.
> note also that despite living in the US by choice for 18+ years, at this
> point, i don't think of myself of as american.

Please don't apologise!

mmmfty mmmf years ago at tech. college we had one regular session on
social sciences. It was believed that engineers would become too
blinkered and narrow-minded if they only ever discussed technical
matters.

I have never forgotten that, and happily apply a similar policy to
usenet, lists etc.

--
Will J G