[linux-audio-user] Digital DJ control

Novensiles divi Flamen noven at sincorp.org
Mon Oct 30 00:01:17 EST 2006

Okay, thanks for the tips guys. It would be easier to integrate my laptop into
my mixer with the CDJ's - its what I currently do, albeit with a single input
from the laptop and not as much control over the fun stuff. My plan is to try
to knock the required gear down to as little as possible, with no CDJ's, so I
can easily transport the setup. But not if it means trying to use 'toys' in
public :) I'll check out the controllers mentioned and search for a
multi-output laptop sound card.

- Noven