[linux-audio-user] Digital DJ control

Novensiles divi Flamen noven at sincorp.org
Mon Oct 30 23:31:28 EST 2006

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 00:00, Pieter Palmers wrote:
> Loki Davison wrote:
>
> One thing I miss on all these is a decent way to 'push' the track a
> little, to correct sync when the pitch is (almost) ok and the track is
> running.

Exactly what I was loking for in a DJ control

> And this too:
> http://www.pcdj.com/products/hardware/dac3.asp

This one wins for me based on looks (so similar to my Denons) and rack
mountability. Anyone tried it under linux? The other two look worthwhile
testing too though.

One of my problems has been in Australia very few shoops stock these items to
test out. I don't want to buy online before playing with something. Hopefully
Hong Kong / Singapore will be better places to shop - can anyone recommend
good shops?

- Noven