[linux-audio-user] pd and gem on gentoo

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sat Sep 2 10:18:34 EDT 2006

Chris McCormick wrote:

re: OpenGL and nVidia drivers

>Sorry this is OT. Does anyone know how to do this under Debian etch with
>xorg 7.0? I have been trying to get it to work for a while.

Chris, if you're asking about installing the nVidia driver, I do have
that driver compiled and working with Etch. I used nVidia's recommended
procedure, so you'll need a development environment (the process
compiles the driver locally, if necessary).

I'm away from my home machine right now, but let me know if you need
more information.

Best,

dp