[linux-audio-user] Crispy hi-hats

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Sep 2 17:15:32 EDT 2006

Hi Juuso!
  There are more synths to get drumsounds, although I didn't try thej myself,
for reasons of tme being GUI-based and me being blind.
  There's om and definitely pd or csound (which I use), they can generate a
lot of sounds. For samples, did you try hammersound(s).net (I'm not sure about
the s in hammersounds?) They're soundfont based, you could use fluidsynth
(qsynth respectively for that). They have a lot, electronic and acoustic. A
few of them are nice.
  Of csound I'm sure, that it could do what you want, but with csound you have
to work a bit, to get to know it. :-)
  Kindest regards
          Julie

--------