[linux-audio-user] finally... my 1st themes made with Linux

perlanegra proyect perlanegra.proyect at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:42:57 EDT 2006

hey, thanx

to play my music in the clubs is not the final idea, it's music to
listen where u feel good...  :)

I've used Hydrogen, and of course, Ardour, I'm a drumbox fan   XD
I've found this tool amazing, I find the idea of the layers very good,
it's very easy to get a good sound with them. Personally, I love the
sharp sound of linux... it makes me to be alive...  :)

I'm using a pure Debian with the DeMuDi packages, I really feel very
comfortable with it, but I am not a code wizz to compile something
very strange, so, I'll take a look to xjadeo later, I'll see what can
I do...

thanx a lot again, this list is amazing    ;)

--
... visit always  http://perlssdj.blogspot.com  4 cool stuff !!...