[linux-audio-user] Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 released

Carlos Pino pinojazz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 18:05:20 EDT 2006

Marcos Guglielmetti escribió:
> El Domingo, 10 de Septiembre de 2006 18:47, Dave Phillips escribió:
>       > I burned the ISO to disc, but it's not recognized by the system when
>       > booting.
>
> Thanks for reporting: there are users that had used Musix 0.59 without
> problems, that's odd... I will wait a few hours to see if the ISO image is
> really damaged: does the md5 check goes well?
>
> md5: 3ea12a2014a3d60e208f17a1b845734b
>
>       > I burned ISOs of Apodio and Dynebolic this morning, they
>       > worked fine. I burned two discs for Musix, neither worked. I think
>       > something's wrong with the image.
>
> Try md5sum, please, and let us know! try burning at lower speeds too...

  The same happens to me untill I change the cd (rw) and re-burn it at
slower velocity. The checksum was right .After that  everything went
fine  with the default boot  ,I did just a small test.I must check it
more extensively .

  Something that I still don't understand is why Ardour isn't yet
updated to 0.99.3  . This version fixes some  0.99.2's  bugs and is
some months old . Does know the  Debian maintainer about it ?

Saludos.

 -- Carlos.

PD .- Congratulations ,Marcos. Keep up that good work !!!