[linux-audio-user] Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 released

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon Sep 11 05:15:36 EDT 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 23:43, Marcos Guglielmetti was like:
> Does know the  Debian maintainer about it ?
>
> I think that Free (from 64Studio / DeMuDi), sent him a mail, or posted it
> as a bug into Debian.

Free made a bug report. Ardour, being a flagship app, is maintained by the two
busiest people when it comes to maintaining music apps in Debian. I expect
there is a certain amount of catching up to do after the summer break.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.