[linux-audio-user] RME Multiface II / Cardbus in Gentoo

we are gateswideopen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 18:24:37 EDT 2006

i had a similar problem with my RME/Gentoo setup while i was learning
how to use it. this may not help as you may already be aware but...
make sure you are only using the kernel ALSA and modules, OR the
uncheck it in the kernel and install via portage.

Not both. took me a while to iron that one out.