[linux-audio-user] Video and sound

Brett W. McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 12:11:49 EDT 2006

On 9/17/06, Sönke Hahn <shahn at cs.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> I want to create sounds for a film a friend of mine is doing. So i
> wonder, if there is a video player that can be controlled via jack
> transport. I think, that would be the easiest way, cause i could just
> use jack capable sound apps and put the sound and the video together
> afterwards.

http://xjadeo.sourceforge.net/

xjadeo can be used to synch audio and video for post-production
dubbing... but it's not a video editor. You will still need to
composite and mix everything together, using Kino or even better,
Cinelerra.

--
Brett McCoy: Programmer by Day, Guitarist by Night
http://www.alhazred.com