[linux-audio-user] autotune in ardour

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:57:43 EDT 2006

Tim Howard wrote:

> Look up the LADSPA plugin, "phase-vocoder based pitch shifter" (or
> something like that), which does a quite good job at very slight
> tuning adjustments.  It is completely manual, though, so you have to
> edit the plugin automation in Ardour for best results.

So it could be called "manualtune"? :-)

Well (as I mentioned) I've never used any autotune, but was hoping for a
magical "make my singing in tune" plugin. I'm affraid too much efford
won't be worth it, since we're strictly talking demoing a melody for
real singer to record...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte