[linux-audio-user] Re: ANN: bristol 0.9.5-60

Jouni Rinne jouni.rinne at luukku.com
Wed Sep 20 04:41:44 EDT 2006

Sylvain Robitaille kirjoitti:

> Bristol is working for me if I add "-audiodev plughw:1,0", though its
> output isn't very loud (compared to other audio applications)

Why is Bristol's output so quiet? At first I thought it wasn't producing any
sound at all, but then I began to hear faint sounds when hammering the keyboard,
and found out that I had to turn my amplifier up quite a bit before the sound
was on level with the other audio applications.

Is there something I could do to get more noise from Bristol? I'm using -jack as
an output.

JR

--
| me at home ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |