[linux-audio-user] Musix 0.59b19 is out

Chris Cannam chris.cannam at ferventsoftware.com
Wed Sep 20 07:37:03 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 20 Sep 2006 12:37, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Now I have to let the StudioToGo guys know that their ISO also
> misbehaves.

Really?  What's the symptom? -- that it just gets ignored, as you described
for Musix?  We haven't had any reports of that, but perhaps it's the kind of
thing people don't report (at least for the demo -- they probably assume it's
their fault).

> Was there some bad version of mkisofs getting around ?

Marcos indicated that he thought the problem was with a particular version of
mkisofs.  Did you find out what the actual cause was, Marcos, or did you just
up- or downgrade again and find it worked?  We aren't using the version that
was problematic for Musix, but that doesn't necessarily tell us much.

Chris