[linux-audio-user] old booze, new bottle

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Sep 20 10:24:26 EDT 2006

Greetings:

I've put a new recording here :

    http://linux-sound.org/prelude.ogg

The piece is not new, but this time I used ZynAddSubFX's lovely DX
Rhodes 2 instead of my beloved TX802s. Zyn sounded so good I started
seriously considering giving up my hardware synths. I may not go so far
yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Anyway, I hope you like the piece, it's just a brief instrumental
sequenced in Sequencer Plus Gold and performed by that program running
under DOSemu. Throw in Zyn and QJackCtl, and there you have it. :)

More (new) stuff coming soon...

Best,

dp