[linux-audio-user] Musix 0.59b19 is out

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:47:32 EDT 2006

El Miércoles, 20 de Septiembre de 2006 13:37, Dave Phillips escribió:
> Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:
> >Now Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 should boot fine in all PCs,
> >
> >http://www.musix.org.ar/en/download.html
>
> Works perfectly now.

Great, sorry about all the problems we had

> Thank you, Marcos ! I look forward to testing it
> today.

Good luck

> Now I have to let the StudioToGo guys know that their ISO also
> misbehaves. Was there some bad version of mkisofs getting around ?

Yes:

4:2.01+01a03-5

from Debian/testing..... I builded the last ISO using 4:2.0+a27-1
from debian/stable, but there is another mkisofs version into debian/unstable:
5:1.0~pre4-1 0

Pero igual, ya ni loco lo hago con un debian que no sea estable!

Regards,

--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre