[linux-audio-user] Song

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Thu Sep 21 18:47:13 EDT 2006

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:29:14 +0200
Florian Schmidt <mista.tapas at gmx.net> a écrit:

> On Thursday 21 September 2006 18:23, Sönke Hahn wrote:

> > http://open-projects.net/~shahn/downloads/Wenn_ich_traeume.ogg

> > Any comments are welcome, especially concerning the mastering...i
> > am not really sure how to do that.

> lovely :)

Maybe I did not pay enough attention to the lyrics, but I prefer
Fernsterputzen.mp3 in the same directory.  Sound is not excellent, but
the music is quite good.  Another one with an interesting title,
FiqueDich.mp3, is also kind of interesting, sometimes.

'Wenn ich traüme' makes me think of this funny guy who used to sing
about how good small carrots are on German TV music channels a couple
of years ago (don't remember his name now).

Tschüss,
Al