[linux-audio-user] It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Fri Sep 22 16:27:02 EDT 2006

A while ago, having reorganised and rationalised my internet access (I
now have broadband cheaper than my old dialup) it occured to me that
any possible future changes would be a lot easier if I had my own
domain.

Well after some searching around for ideas, I zeroed in on the idea
that I wanted something that would make a statement about my musical
aspirations. To my surprise the domain 'musically.me.uk' was free so I
grabbed it immediately. In the cold light of dawn however I wondered if
doing so was maybe just a teensy weensy bit egotistical.

I then thought maybe it would be useful to set this up a a links site
(not that I have a clue about how to do that). However there were two
logistical problems that became immediately apparent.

The first is the 'uk' bit which rather limits potential guests. The
other is that there do seem to be an embarrassingly high number of such
sites, including our very own LAM.

Not sure what I'll do with it now. As I said, it seemed a good idea at
the time.

Hmmm, that could be the title for a new tune :)

--
Will J G