[linux-audio-user] [ANN] SND-ls V0.9.7.0

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Wed Sep 27 11:30:44 EDT 2006

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
> Download from http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~kjetil/src/
>

> Snd-ls is a distribution of Bill Schottstaedt's sound editor SND.
> Its target is people that don't know scheme very well, and don't want
> to spend too much time configuring Snd. It can also serve
> as a quick introduction to Snd and how it can be set up.
>

> Changes 0.9.6.2 -> 0.9.7.0
> ---------------------------
> -Updated Snd from 8.0/2.4.2006 to 8.4/13.9.2006. Many important fixes.
> -Added --fast-math as default cflags option.
> -Various fixes.

hi,
i tried to compile snd-ls, which was successful, now program starts, but
when i try to load any .wav i get following message:

can't start file alteration monitor: 0

and than nothing happens.
i have already snd running on my machine, but it does not looks so nice
like the snd-ls.
anybody has any idea what is wrong here?

cheers,
doc