[linux-audio-user] linuxsampler errors

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 23:42:58 EDT 2006

Hello,

For some reason Linuxsampler is not working for me and it used to do
it! I've tried both Fedora and 64Studio with the same results: I
create a bank of instruments, save it and close qsampler, then when I
try to reopen it I get a random number of errors saying
"lscp_client_query: Failure during flush timeout operation
(errno=-4)". Also trying to use LinuxSampler and Rosegarden has been
impossible, I get random crashes specially at opening the piano roll
editor in Rosegarden or clicking on notes inside it. I've tried the
LinuxSampler mailing list but I get no answer. I can provide some of
the debug output from LinuxSampler.

Thanks! I hope someone can help me.

Hector