[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN]: Kontroll updated

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Thu Sep 28 09:30:43 EDT 2006

Florian Schmidt wrote:

>On Sunday 24 September 2006 22:26, Florian Schmidt wrote:
>

>>On Sunday 24 September 2006 20:36, Florian Schmidt wrote:
>>

>>>P.S.: Ah, LASH support is still missing. Will add it right away (or at
>>>least try) ;)
>>>

>>done. have fun.
>>

>Ok and since i was bored, i also added OSC message sending support (single
>float messages. you can specify the range).
>
>http://tapas.affenbande.org/?page_id=42
>
>Have fun :)
>Flo

Hi Florian,
now that you've added OSC support this utility is even more useful.

Have you thought about adding support for xinput devices? In this way
one could use a Wacom tablet a la KORG Kaoss pad. If you don't have such
kind of device I can test it for you and help in development.

Cheers,

c.

--
www.cesaremarilungo.com

On the Internet, no one knows you're using Windows NT
        -- Submitted by Ramiro Estrugo, restrugo at fateware.com