[linux-audio-user] COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

Adam Sampson ats at offog.org
Fri Sep 29 19:23:08 EDT 2006

Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> writes:

> I thought this might be fun to have a little competition to see who
> can come up with the most heavily loaded and well laid out
> (cluttered might be a better word) desktop.

It's not really that cluttered, but here's a grab of my desktop when I
was playing around with Freewheeling and Ninjam (which is,
incidentally, both incredibly cool and an extremely dangerous spare
time sink) earlier this evening:

  http://offog.org/stuff/20060929-ninjam.png

You should be able to see qjackctl, cninjam, fluidsynth, jack-rack,
hydrogen, meterbridge and fwheelin -- and all of them (except for the
second jack-rack, since I'm playing keyboard rather than bass at that
point) are in use.

Anyone else here use Ninjam regularly? I think I heard about it here
first...

--
Adam Sampson <ats at offog.org>                         <http://offog.org/>