[linux-audio-user] COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

Adam Sampson ats at offog.org
Sat Sep 30 08:17:37 EDT 2006

Bill Allen <lau at ballen.fastmail.fm> writes:

> You've got a lot of xruns on jackd - what's up with that?

It's my general-purpose desktop machine, so it's doing a lot of other
background work at the same time -- note the load of 22 on the gkrellm
bar! I've also got the JACK frames/period dialled right down to
minimise latency. In practice, I only noticed it stutter a couple of
times in the entire evening; given how hard I was pushing it, I'm
entirely happy with the performance.

--
Adam Sampson <ats at offog.org>                         <http://offog.org/>