[linux-audio-user] [ANN] JackMix 0.3 hits the shelfs

naysayer gateswideopen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 03:15:23 EDT 2007

hey,
just trying to compile this thingy but

tom at localhost ~/programsSRC/jackmix-0.3 $ QTDIR=/usr scons configure
qtlibs=/usr/lib/qt4 prefix=/usr
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
** installation prefix for the project set to: /usr
Checking for uic:  uic was found as /usr/bin/uic
Checking for UIC version                       : fine -  Qt User
Interface Compiler version 4.2.1
Checking for moc:  moc was found as /usr/bin/moc
Checking for rcc:  rcc was found as /usr/bin/rcc
Checking for the qt includes             :  the qt headers were found
in /usr/include/qt4/
Checking for jack...ok
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
scons: Nothing to be done for `configure'.
scons: done building targets.
tom at localhost ~/programsSRC/jackmix-0.3 $
tom at localhost ~/programsSRC/jackmix-0.3 $ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Checking for jack...ok
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
g++ -I/usr/include/qt4 -Wall -Werror -g -fpic -O2 -DNDEBUG -DNO_DEBUG
-Ibackend -I. -Ibackend -Ilibcore -c -o backend/jack_backend.o
backend/jack_backend.cpp
cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
libcore/guiserver_interface.h:14: warning: 'class
JackMix::GuiServer_Interface' has virtual functions but non-virtual
destructor
scons: *** [backend/jack_backend.o] Error 1

what could you suggest?