[LAU] Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] JackMix 0.3 hits the shelfs

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:03:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

2007/4/1, Dragan Noveski <perodog at gmx.net>:
> Lars Luthman wrote:
> > On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 15:32 +0200, Emmanuel Saracco wrote:
> >
> >> Le dimanche 01 avril 2007 à 15:25 +0200, Dragan Noveski a écrit :
> >>
> >> [...]

Well, this is a bug. And it is not a bug. :-)

It is not a bug, only some nitpicking compiler complaining (its a
warning after all) about a non-virtual destructor which wouldn't get
called. But sinced it is an empty destructor this isn't a bug.
It is a bug, because I did not disable all the debugging code (-Wall
-Werror) before releasing the thing. Maybe I will do a 0.3.1 in a few
days that fixes these little things.

> than running:
> scons configure extraincludes=/usr/local/include/:/usr/include/
> libdir=/usr/local/lib/:/usr/lib

Why do you need extraincludes and libdir? for qt you should use qtlibs
and qtincludes. Everything else is (should be?) handled by pkg-config.

Please try again with just calling "scons configure && scons".

> but running scons i still get this error:
>
> nowhiskey at murija2:~/software/nove/jackmix/jackmix-0.3$ scons
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> Checking for jack...(cached) yes
> scons: done reading SConscript files.
> scons: Building targets ...
> g++ -o jackmix/jackmix jackmix/main.o jackmix/mainwindow.o -Llibgui
> -Llibelements -Llibcore -Llibmatrix -Lbackend -L/usr/share/qt4/lib
> -ljackmix_backend -ljackmix_core -ljackmix_mixingmatrix
> -ljackmix_mixingelements -ljackmix_gui -lQtCore -lQtGui -lQtXml
> -l-L/usr/local/lib -ljack -lpthread -lrt
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -l-L/usr/local/lib
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> scons: *** [jackmix/jackmix] Error 1
> scons: building terminated because of errors.
>
> as additional information, two days ago by a fault i deleted the
> /usr/share/aclocal dir with all the scriptes inside of it!!
> could it be that this is now missing on my system?

No, because aclocal is from autoconf (ac = autoconf) and I am not
using auto* anymore. So while other apps might probably be broken now
(don't drink and su!), JackMix should build just fine :-)

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---