[LAU] That must suck. For me it's about beauty -- music is just one path

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:03:43 EDT 2007

El Sáb 31 Mar 2007 02:37, Charles Linart escribió:
 | That must suck.  For me it's about beauty -- music is just one path
 | from here to there.

Basically, for me too... but

what is beauty?

Maybe noise is beauty... I dont know... the sounds of the ocean are like
noice, just like the wind too... I think this is beautiful, but, because I
dont like the car's, bus, planes, trains, etc., sounds, I think there is
almost no beauty into the industrial age sounds (factories, etc.)

So... when I try to make what I call music, I try to put some beauty on it...
maybe a wind sound could be nice for some parts, but I will try to include
melodies because the occidental's traditional concepts are into my life, my
feelings.

it's a long subject...
--
Marcos Guglielmetti
* Director del desarrollo de Musix GNU+Linux, 100% Software Libre

«No te tomes en serio nada que no te haga reír» [un amigo de E. Galeano]