[LAU] [ANN] One time chance to order your own LAC'07 t-shirt!

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:36:01 EDT 2007

Hi all,

After a while of recovering and figuring out the details on how to do this,
we have now set up a little form online for you to order LAC'07 t-shirts.

The t-shirts will have the same quality as the t-shirts you have seen the
organisers wear, throughout the LAC in Berlin.

This is a one-time offer only, and be sure to put in your orders soon, as the
offer will only stand up until the 16th of April.
We want to have the payment in advance, as we need to pay the cost of
printing, packaging and postage.

Please use the link on: http://www.lac.tu-berlin.de to go to the form, get
more detailed information and order your shirts!

sincerely,
Marije